Things to do in Phoenix
Explore all the local attractions and things to do in Phoenix during your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix North.
Explore our list of things to do in Phoenix:
- Rose Mofford Sports Complex - Located just ½ mile from our hotel, this massive sports complex offers a variety of sporting events within walking distance. Contact our sales team for group rates.
- Metrocenter Mall - Spend the day at this shopping supercenter. With over 125 retailers, dining options, and even a 12-screen movie theater, you're sure to find something you can take home with you.
- Musical Instrument Museum - This 200,000 square foot museum contains over 15,000 musical instruments from nearly 200 countries and is the largest of its type in the world. A must-see for any music lover.
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve - Home to a group of parks, landmarks, and Camelback Mountain, this preserve is a popular recreation destination for hiking and rock climbing.
- Arizona State University - Cheer on the ASU Sun Devils or tour one of the beautiful five campuses. This state university has been consistently ranked as the top university in Arizona for innovation, affordability, and degree programs.
- Wet ‘N’ Wild Phoenix - As the largest theme park in the state, Wet 'n' Wild water park is sure to be a great time for the whole family.
- Reach 11 Sports Complex - Featuring over 19 regulation-sized fields, this sports complex has hosted international soccer, field hockey, rugby tournaments, and more.
- University of Phoenix Stadium - As the home to the Arizona Cardinals NFL football team, the annual Fiesta Bowl, and a number of other entertaining shows, events, and programs there's something for everybody at the University of Phoenix Stadium.